Welcome to Ali & Ariel. Please note that your use of the Ali & Ariel website (the “Site”) and/or your purchase of products or services from Ali & Ariel constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Ali & Ariel reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to you, and we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this Site or purchase products and services from Ali & Ariel.
- Ownership. By providing an image or design (the “Content”) to Ali & Ariel you guarantee that you are the legal owner of the copyright or trademark of all aspects of that Content, or have been awarded full and unrestricted rights from the copyright or trademark owner to upload and utilize the Content for the purposes of purchasing products or services from Ali & Ariel or any other distribution channels including, but not limited to the Ali & Ariel’s website and social media accounts, selected third-party websites (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat). Images that are considered to infringe the copyright or trademarks of other individuals, organizations or companies will be not be accepted for use by Ali & Ariel.
- Third Party Rights. By providing Content to Ali & Ariel you guarantee that such use of the Content by Ali & Ariel does not violate the rights of any other party, does not result in a breach of contract between you and another party and that you accept responsibility for any royalties or fees due to any other party from the use of the Content.
- License to Ali & Ariel. By providing Content to Ali & Ariel, you grant Ali & Ariel, without any compensation of any kind to you or others, an non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, sublicense, modify, edit, adapt, translate, transmit, create derivative works from, and otherwise exploit all Content in any form, medium or technology now existing or that may exist in the future that Ali & Ariel elects, whether now or in the future. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that, without further approval from you, we may exercise the rights you grant us herein for any and all purposes we deem appropriate, including, without limitation, for the promotion, marketing, and publicizing of our services and products. We may, for example, use and publish the Content on our website, social media accounts, or third-party websites, in our print, broadcast and digital advertisements, in our marketing materials, and in connection with our promotional events. The right and license you grant us is perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, and transferable without your further consent. You understand and agree that we have the option, but not the obligation, to use the Content you submit to us.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Ali & Ariel and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and representatives (collectively “Indemnified Parties”) free from any claim, demand, lawsuit, or request for payment in whatever form that is made by any third party against an Indemnified Party due to or arising out of the Content, including but not limited to any alleged or actual violation of any other party’s rights caused by Ali & Ariel’s use of the Content as described herein.
- Non-Waiver. The approval and use by Ali & Ariel of the Content in no way alters or diminishes your responsibilities and guarantees under these terms and conditions. Ali & Ariel’s acceptance of the Content shall not be considered a waiver of any of Ali & Ariel’s rights under these terms and conditions or applicable law. Ali & Ariel expressly reserves all rights and protections under these terms and conditions and applicable laws. Ali & Ariel’s rights in these terms and conditions shall be in addition to all rights and remedies available under applicable laws.
- Governing Law/Choice of Venue. The internal laws of the State of Arizona shall govern the performance of these terms and conditions, without regard to such state’s conflicts of laws principles. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona for all disputes arising out of, or relating to, the terms and conditions and any products or services provided by Ali & Ariel.